- High quality cut edges.
- Fine and intricate detail can be cut where normally impossible using conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Special and Hardened materials which are difficult to cut by other methods, can be laser cut.
- Repeatable accuracy and tolerances up to +/- 0,1mm.
- No mechanical distortion.
- Non contact cutting minimises scratching of materials.
- Bend lines or hole positions can be engraved.
- Tooling costs are eliminated (including maintenance costs).
- Without the need to tool up, short production runs become viable.
- Close nesting of parts enables more economic use of materials and reduces wastage.
- Flexibility on design changes.
- Minimize assembly costs with tab-and-slot part design (eliminates welding jigs).
- Thinner gauge material can be used for the same strength. With smart bending designs, a thinner gauge material can be used for the same strength.
- Minimise welding with accurately bent corners and save costs.
- Shorter assembly time.