Schuurman Lasercut offers a 24 HOUR EXPRESS CUTTING SERVICE.
This service has been set up to help you get urgent parts cut for sampling, prototypes, maintenance or breakdowns within a 24-hour period.
Express Terms and Conditions
- This is an Email correspondence system (Enquires and Orders).
- All drawings must be in 2D CAD format (dxf / dwg and 1:1 scale).
- Express does not offer a drawing service and we will not be able to work from samples and sketches.
- Only our standard stock material will be used.
- All cutting & bending for the express system will be subject to our discretion.
- 24 Hour cutting service excludes delivery. Customers who have an account with Schuurman Lasercut could have their parts delivered, but this must be confirmed with Dispatch.
- It is recommended that all emailed Order confirmations have a “Read receipt” as this date and time will confirm the start of the 24 hour turnaround time.
- A minimum charge of R250.00 excluding material and VAT will be charged.
- No Brushing service is offered with the Express service.
- All C.O.D. orders must include payment confirmation. No orders will be processed without this proof of payment.
- Once an order has been accepted and is in process, it cannot be altered or cancelled.
- Express Office hours are from 08H00 to 16H00 from Monday to Thursday and 08H00 to 13H00 on a Friday.
- Collections must be done within these office hours.
- All orders accepted outside these hours, will only be processed the following day.